0

whooboy

Posted by Slowplum on 3/11/2004 09:29:00 PM
as a final act of boredom i cut all my hair really, really short. i needed the boost and it did the trick. plus, my hair was really mad at me for all the dye i've subjected it to in recent months. so a cut will clear that up nicely.

also today we saw SO's grandfather. it's strange, he is the only great-grandpa left for our kids. all the others are gone. i don't remember my great-grandparents, the last of them died when i was a baby. i only ever had one great-grandfather and i saw him so seldom, it didn't really affect me when he was gone. so i think it's nice that our kids are at an age where they will remember and do get to see him. plus he mentioned he might move from thunder bay back here closer to the fam.

had my employee review yesterday. 1-1/2 hours. phew. i don't even want to go into it. it was a good one but talk talk talk is draining, yanno? at least i have a boss who is interested in encouraging my goals & future plans.

also saw doctor yesterday, but don't want to talk about that just yet.

ok i think that's it for now.

tell me something you have done recently that cheered you up or at least made life a little bit nicer... (even if it was something mean that hella amused you)?

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.