0

updatingness

Posted by Slowplum on 3/15/2004 07:04:00 AM
So this whole "no bread no pasta" for Lent thing I've done to myself is killing me. KILLING MEEEE.

I had my brother & his girlfriend over for dinner last weekend, and decided to make home-made lasagne & home-made garlic bread. Only after these concoctions were created did I think to myself... "oh bloody hell." Guess who had salad for dinner? Yessir that's right.

Bruddah laughed at me and said "what the hell why would you choose something so difficult? I'm beginning to thing you are a masochist or something"

.

.

.

But this is nothing like giving up coffee last year. I was up to 6 cups a day. Going from that to nothing is like one really long, really painful ice cream headache. At the end of it all I bought myself the biggest cup of coffee EVER and drank it all at one sitting... and then my stomach cramped up pulled itself out of my belly button and punched me in the face for being so stupid.

I only occasionally drink coffee now.

I don't think that will be happening with the bread and the pasta.

PS HOORAY L IS COMING TO VISIT ME THIS WEEKEND!

PS PS I'm tired.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.