0

things and stuff

Posted by Slowplum on 3/04/2004 05:24:00 PM
So I went to see my doctor today about that whole "leaking colostrum when I'm not even pregnant and especially during my cycle and by the way it's sometimes green" thing. He then sent me to labs to take out a bunch of blood. Freakin vampires.

Testing: progestrone levels, thyroid stuff, adrenal stuff, estrogen levels, etc etc.

Then I get to go for a mammogram, woo! If they detect anything I *might* need a biopsy. Might.

Then another CT scan to see if my pituitary adenoma has grown (which would explain things going out of whack).

If all of this is news to you, that's because I suck and never tell anyone anything anymore.

My mom's surgeon was in a bad car accident so her operation will have to wait until he is back in action.

What else? Hmmm. Oh! I went to a very cool Gala thing to raise money for our local women's shelter. It was an oscar night event and we had yum yum gourmet food. Hooray for deliciousness!

L is coming to visit me on the 20th.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.