0
Posted by Slowplum on 4/12/2002 06:45:00 AM
strange bizarre fucked up dream. dream of a boy who was after me back in the day except it was mingled with today. and then suddenly he was someone else and he had stepped on my sandwich. and i was mad i was furious but i was also intrigued so i let him take me home.
 
except his home was a frat house and there were boys boys boys and they kept walking in and out as we talked and talked and then he tried to convince me to take acid but i told him i couldn't because i had to get up early with my children and he looked at me funny as if to say "what children?" and i realized i was mixing lives up again. so i changed the subject and asked if i could go take a bath. he said sure but wasn't really a good idea to do so in a house full of boys. i said i could take care of myself.
 
so i was in this bath and i heard a clicking noise and there was a beetle perched on the edge of the tub staring at me clicking clicking and i was frightened (only because the night before i ahd a dream these same clicking beetles were crawling all over me biting me and leaving me paralyzed with fear and pain) but i refused to get out of the bath because it was warm and comforting and i needed warmth and comfort. so instead i called out for help and someone came in and they shooed the beetle away and then sat in the bathroom and talked with me while i bathed. i told him i was sleepy and could he tell me a story. and he did. and then he grabbed a huge towel and wrapped it around me and i was so cold, i was shivering cold
 
and i woke up cold, shivering.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.