0
Posted by Slowplum on 4/29/2002 06:28:00 PM
I had a pretty good weekend, all things considered. Went to my friend JD's buck and doe (canuck type celebratin type thing that the wedding party puts on for the bride and groom to get some money for them) and tied a few on.
 
My brother was there and his girlfriend and her family and etc. I saw a lot of people I haven't seen in a while and danced for the first time in way too long. And drank for the first time in way too long, but didn't get a hangover.
 
I decided to walk home and a friend walked with me, and we talked about him and what was new and me and what was new, and it was nice. It was rainy but not really, more of a misty rain. He was a friend of one of my ex's, I always did like him and am glad we remained on good terms in spite of the ex.
 
Anyway, the next day I got a migraine really bad to the point where I was blind. Not a hangover but still due to my stupidity not taking my medication the night before. I was out of commission for most of the day.
 
Saw Zoolander and Spy Game this weekend as well.This isn't in very good order. Oh well.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.