0
Posted by Slowplum on 3/04/2002 07:53:00 AM
Not a bad weekend, still working crap hours but at least they didn't split up Sunday.

They gave everyone a stress assessment package at work. My results were that (duh!) I'm incredibly stressed out and have an 80% chance of getting really, really sick. I feel like waving it in front of my boss's face but that would be uncouth so I shall just wave it in front of my doctor's face instead. I have been considering *gasp* going to counselling.

The problem with this is, I find it hard to respect or even tolerate 70% of the counsellors/therapists out there. It invariably turns into this game of "You tell me your problems, I'll tell you mine, and *you* get to pay *me* while I get free therapy".
 
Maybe it's my approach. I do a lot of give and take in conversations but I ask too many questions. However, it is the doctor's choice to answer them or stay in focus, obviously they choose to answer.

But I cannot keep going at the rate I am going without seeking some sort of help. It is the curse of the carpenter to never fix his own home. He does it all day, he doesn't *want* to work at home. Well it is the curse of the empath to never solve their own problems. They are too busy saving the world.

Bah. Too much philosophy for a Monday morning.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.