0
Posted by Slowplum on 3/31/2002 06:10:00 AM
So, I watched Hearts in Atlantis last night, which was ok I guess. High drama, I think Stevieboy King is getting soft in his age. The only paranormal bit was with Anthony Hopkins' character, Ted, being psychic. But really how paranormal is that? I have a feeling that as time passes the ability will be more commonplace than we realize. What I disagree with is their portrayal of psychic abilities.
 
It's like this. Human beings are close and private entities. As intriguing as it would be to have the power to tell what people are thinking all the time, my bet is that the truth is, you cannot see anything unless you are permitted to do so. A person has to be willing to be an open book before someone can read it. Just a thought.
 
Also watched MonkeyBone last night, wow was it ever...umm...yeah.
 
Very trippy, the plot was ok I guess but there was way too much eye candy going on. It was cute, but maybe a little too much shtick.
 
Ugh. I don't wanna work today. I worked yesterday 7-3. Today 7-3 then back in 7pm-11. then in tomorrow 7-2. and so on all week. blah. HATE WORK

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.