0
Posted by Slowplum on 3/18/2002 07:21:00 AM
wow.

a lot is going through my head right now. mostly that i suck at direction.

saturday was a typical day except...

i spent a good deal of time talking with my dad about nothing and everything. and it was like talking to an old friend. he kept saying "this is so cool, we *never* talk about these kinds of things, this is so neat." and i agree. i told him about how i met so and how we got together. we also talked about my best friend in high school j and how everyone thought i would get together with him and etc. we talked about him and my mom and it was kind of eerie listening because it was like he was talking about an entirely different person. mom is very good at hiding things i guess.

anyhow, then saturday night my sisinlaw's boyfriend(ish) called and said he wanted to come over he had something for me. so he and she did and he gave me a book (a book is the BEST present on the face of the earth to me) and wow i was so touched, it was my favorite author. they stayed and we talked a while and then i finally kicked them out because i was tired and had to go to work in the morning.

so the morning comes and i go to work, a little sulky because i had asked for the morning off but had to go in for some contractor stuff. anyway i finished at 11 and made for the hills, i was going to go see hb!. except my car had a hiccup. so i ended up borrowing my mom's little crap car that blows the way the wind does.

i got lost.

twice.

but it was a fun adventure. i end up at hb's house and the first thing she gave me was a hug which was muchly needed, i am a bit of a tense driver. (history of being in the car during accidents [not the driver y'all] will do that to you). hm was there too so it was like meeting two noders for the price of one.

here is the part where i shock you all. i am terribly shy. so hb if i seemed a little quiet to you, that is why. hb's house is very comfy and it was nice to just veg a bit before doing anything much. there was no snow (yes virginia, there was no snow in canada this weekend) so we couldn't go crazy carpeting but i don't think i'd have the energy for it anyway.

so we hung out and yapped a bit and then hb cooked me yummy very good food. hm kept teasing her because she wasn't making the right "cooking noises". then her sister teased him about his (lack of) hair.

then we ate and her brother came home in the middle of it and decided to "serenade" us with his accoustic guitar. very pleasant fellow but it was a bit surreal because he reminded me A LOT of my own brother.

we saw LAMBS they were sooooooooo cute. her sister gave her crap for rubbing the one little boy lamb's head, something about not encouraging him to be aggressive or somesuch. bah, he was cuuuuute. :) we also saw horses, that was very neat. i've never been on a horse but not much opportunity to ride one there, these were race horses (EEK!).

a lot more happened than i am telling but i am still processing it all.

we came in and talked on irc a bit, this too was a little crazy. took some webcam type photographs (PROOF OF MY EXISTENCE). then hb's parents came home (WITH DONUTS!) and i talked with her family a bit. but then i had to head home because i had to work.

i didn't get lost but i did end up taking the long way (i ended up in georgetown to drop something off to my cousin) but as a result i managed to be late (oops) and I DON'T CARE SO NYAH NYAH.

i hope hb liked her crown (hehe) and the little eyeball hand puppets.

thank you for having me over lady ma'am it was very good to see you and the perfect amount of people for my first noder encounter.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.