0
Posted by Slowplum on 2/21/2002 06:32:00 AM
SO came home early from work last night, brought home dinner (woo no cooking for me!) and then watched the kids for me while I went out for a bit with my friend Ma. Had a few drinks yapped a bit and came home. Talked with SO for a while and then promptly passed out and hoped the evil terrible horrible awful pain would go away while I slept. Nope. I feel worse today than I did yesterday. But on the plus side, my grandmother is doing well enough to be sent home with a nurse.
 
My daughter looks like she is coming down with something and is complaining about her throat again. Just her luck she inherited my throat problems (I used to have tonsilitis as a kid almost all the time, they never pulled em out tho).

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.