0
Posted by Slowplum on 2/12/2002 08:47:00 PM
*** g changes topic to '(df) When I went to the temple, it took me seven long, hard, arduous, dusty... minutes... to learn those techniques. (dj) *Seven* minutes? You're a more dedicated man than I, df.'
(p) WHEN I GROW UP I WANNA BE COOL LIKE G!
(d) 'cause she's cool like dat. She's hip like dat 'cause she's... something... like dat.
(cbn) g inspired me to quit smoking!
(cbn) and then I did!
(df) Damn. I hate blanking out on lyrics. My Buddhist master would be most displeased.
(g) hehe
(dj) There are very few honours greater than having something you said be part of the topic for this channel.
(g) cbn i am proud of you
(g) and p quit mocking me
(p) nah, I'm not mocking ya g, just admiring your keen eye for the topic
 
---------------
hehehehe

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.