0
Posted by Slowplum on 11/13/2001 09:01:00 PM
Tired.

My daughter's fever broke last night tho, woo! I hate it when my kids are sick I feel so helpless because there is only so much I can do for them and they are like limp little noodles :/

Found the downside to my haircut this morning: WICKED BEDHEAD. But it is also an upside, because sometimes bedhead can be cute/sexy. I love bedhead on men sometimes it is hilarious and makes me want to pounce. S'true. My hubby almost never has it but when he does WATCH OUT. hee.

In other news, had a weird conversation about Tom Jones and head panties with J last night and then another weird conversation about invisible socks with B. I'm not one to convince myself that these were profound conversations. Rather I enjoyed them because of their silliness. There is altogether too little silliness in this world, it's nice when it comes unannounced.

As mentioned before S never came over last night but that is good as I was exhausted and taking care of my daughter anyway. We are making plans to make plans to get together and dye like there is no tomorrow.

Wednesday is fish day at the Elizabethan, so we will definitely hook up there. I love their haddock. Every Wednesday it's the same thing, "Wanna do lunch?" "Ok, where should we go?" "The Queens?" "Ha! No. How about the Elizabethan? It's fish day..." "Woo!"

I'm serious. We have tried to go other places, but why? They tend to mess up food too often and this place has NEVER given us bad lunch. So there! I am not always a creature of habit but this, this is RITUAL.

Now that I have assured you I am certifiably crazy, on to tests! I take at least one online test a day, because I am such a sucker for em. If you have a cool one to go to contact me. I will post any and all results in here.

For other test junkies, try All The Tests DOT com. Yum.

Test of the Day:

Find Your Star Wars Twin

OPENNESS:High scorers tend to be original, creative, curious, complex; Low scorers tend to be conventional, down to earth, narrow interests, uncreative. You: very high (88 percentile)Yoda -- This wise, philosophical, and thoughtful Jedi master challenges the establishment, encouraging his pupils to unlearn what they have learned and see the world in novel, creative ways.

CONSCIENTIOUS:High scorers tend to be reliable, well-organized, self-disciplined, careful; Low scorers tend to be disorganized, undependable, negligent. You: neither high nor low (47 percentile)Grand Moff Tarkin -- Is in the middle of conscientiousness because although he is usually a highly organized leader with a keen eye for detail, he occasionally misses a small but crucial detail (e.g., vulnerable exhaust ports on death stars).

EXTRAVERSION:High scorers tend to be sociable, friendly, fun loving, talkative; Low scorers tend to be introverted, reserved, inhibited, quiet. You: neither high nor low (53 percentile)Ewoks -- A species with extraverted and introverted tendencies. On one hand they are a shy, timid, and reclusive species. On the other hand, they are very sociable, living in groups, placing great emphasis of interpersonal relations.

AGREEABLENESS:High scorers tend to be good natured, sympathetic, forgiving, courteous; Low scorers tend to be critical, rude, harsh, callous. You: neither high nor low (50 percentile)Darth vader/Anakin Skywalker -- This character truly belongs in the middle of the agreeableness dimension, representing both good and evil. On one hand a kind and warm, on the other hand, evil & ruthless.

NEUROTICISM:High scorers tend to be nervous, high-strung, insecure, worrying; Low scorers tend to be calm, relaxed, secure, hardy. You: high (76 percentile)C-3P0 -- This fussy droid is generally anxious and nervous with a constitution that often seems unsuitable for the danger in which it finds itself.

Interesting.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.