0
Posted by Slowplum on 11/23/2001 10:10:00 PM
Had to work today and train. WHich was depressing because it was "career path training" and only accentuated the fact that i really, really hate my job.
 
Too tired to write much more, i've been sick all week and headachy. i fucked my knee up royally somehow when i was sleeping last night. i am always doing that, i don't know how but i wake up bruised and broken. it isn't a being abused in my sleep thing it is just the way i am. always have been this way. hmm.
 
i have to work tomorrow again BUT i get sunday off, yay!my sister-in-law had her commencement today i was supposed to go but my parents flaked out on watching the kids so i couldn't oh well hopefully the sisinlaw fogives me
 
ok i am speelling way too badly a sure sign i need rest and meds so bubye nice ladies and gents xoxo me

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.