0
Posted by Slowplum on 11/09/2001 07:47:00 PM
Hey little sister what have you done
Hey little sister who's the only one
Hey little sister who's your superman
Hey little sister who's the one you want
Hey little sister shotgun

It's a nice day to start again
It's a nice day for a white wedding
It's a nice day to start again

Billy Idol, White Wedding

Soooo

Today my friend T asked me to be her matron of honor! I am so very touched and honored that she asked and of course I said I would be.

I have to work again at 3 am tonight I am hating my job but what else is new.

I am so tired. I must sleep.

I I I ME ME ME always about me, what a selfish creature I am! What about you??? Tell me about you!



0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.