Posted by Slowplum on 6/17/2001 08:54:00 AM
Look at the stars,
Look how they shine for you,
And all the things that you do.

Cold Play, Yellow

Playing Scrabble Online at 4 am can get quite crazy.

Insomnia sucks. Know that? It's true. Whoever out there glorifies it obviously doesn't get the picture. NOT SLEEPING ENOUGH IS BAD FOR YOU.

Headaches are worse, I don't know if it is because of the lack of sleep thing or what, but they are horrible. Blah blah blah like any of you care.

I spent last night at S's house, smoking cigarette after cigarette and trying not to think about anything too upsetting though lord knows that plenty of upsetting things have been going on behind the curtain of the drama that is sometimes known as my life. I am learning that everything is to be expected and nothing discluded from the list of possibilities. I am learning that the more I think about what's wrong the less I think about what's right, so I am reversing these things. I am learning that by reversing these things I am confusing the hell out of myself.

I am learning that I am lost. I am learning that maybe I never was who I should be and all the people that knew me as this brave incandescent light were just as fooled by me as I was. I am not always so brave. I am not always so strong. I get scared and upset too. Sometimes, I need the shoulder. How lonely it is that when I do, I have so few, so very few of the many people I know, to turn to.

Work really sucks lately.

Sometimes I wonder why I come to care about people I barely know more than some of the people I have known all my life.

I think that I think too much.






Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.