Posted by Slowplum on 6/05/2001 10:00:00 PM
I will try not to breathe.
This decision is mine. I have lived a full life
and these are the eyes that I want you to remember. Oh.

I need something to fly over my grave again.
I need something to breathe.

I will try not to burden you.
I can hold these inside. I will hold my breath
until all these shivers subside,
just look in my eyes.

I will try not to worry you.
I have seen things that you will never see.

REM, Try Not To Breathe

I got my CT results back. I don't really know what to think of it all, I will post about this soon. Perhaps after I have talked to my family about it. My parents are currently in Portugal and have been for almost a month. They will be home soon. I don't know if they are going to take this well. We shall see. At the very least, the doctors now have a path to follow. Whether it is good or bad, it is a path. Better than not knowing.

I have been playing around with the page as you can see, I've updated the look of pretty much everything except the poetry pages and the old archives. I do not know what I will do with them yet.

I was voted Vice President of Public Relations for my Toastmasters club today. The title is more impressive than the job. I basically promote the club to the outside and make newsletters and stuff. *shrug* Hey, it's something to do.



Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.