Posted by Slowplum on 7/10/2001 10:20:00 AM
dont' get your back up over this
if i'm so wrong and you're so right
you really got your mind made up i guess
won't you let me get some sleep tonight?

Sarah Harmer, Don't Get Your Back Up

Lordy, it's been a while since I have updated. Hrm. I don't even know where to begin.

I've been quite ill, this whole tumor nonsense really really sucks. Seizures have been coming back. Insomnia has been kicking me in the ass. I've also been working a crapload of hours. Blah.

Saturday night my other half and I went to a friend's birthday gathering. There was much playing of cards on the wimmen's part and much bitching about the wimmen on the men's part. All in all a good time. Did not drink which was odd but nice at the same time. I am finding that if I even have one drink I get rather ill and very very dehydrated, talk about wierd. SO likes it however as now he has a dedicated DD. Of course he still panics when I am at the wheel but that is neither here nor there. Do NOT mail me about how crappy women drivers are, I am not listening, la la la.

S, the bitch, is going away for my birthday again. True. Nah she isn't a bitch, in fact I don't think we have been around for each other's birthday in years and years. Since the beginning it has been our bane. But we always seem to make up for it in the long run. We are thinking of creating a mutual birthdayish sort of day smack in the middle of nowhere, calendar wise.

Either way I am having mixed feelings about my birthday. I turn 25 this year. The whole quarter of a century bit doesn't bother me. I just have an odd feeling about this year. Anyhow, I'm off. To work. Blah.


Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.