Posted by Slowplum on 5/23/2001 03:05:00 PM
We've been through fake-a-breakdown
Self hurt
Plastics, collections
Self help, self pain,
ESP, psychics, fuck all
I was central
I had control
I lost my head
I need this
I need this

REM, Country Feedback

Want to talk about wierd days? My alarm never went off this morning so I was two hours late to get to work to cover for a coworker. I got out to my car to find the lamp part of a streetlight in front of my car. The pole which it came from was still intact and erect. Just the lamp was off. In front of my car. Good thing it wasn't ON my car.

I get to work and find out that someone from one of our other divisions has been fudging their figures to make themselves look good and make us look bad. The next spending/savings review is coming up and my boss is preparing to chew a hole through them. Oh to be a fly on the wall for THAT meeting...

Now that I have gotten the hand of this blogger nonsense, I am finding it much easier than the html nonsense. Lazy, yes, but efficient, also yes. 

Carry on.




Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.