1

In case anything I've done in the past hasn't already sealed the deal...

Posted by Slowplum on 3/10/2008 11:28:00 PM in , ,
Huzzah, the Vatican has been huffing vapors and has come up with a list of 7 new dazzling sins for us to commit and thus tip the scales ever further to the "going to hell" side of things:

1. “Bioethical” violations such as birth control

2. “Morally dubious” experiments such as stem cell research

3. Drug abuse

4. Polluting the environment

5. Contributing to widening divide between rich and poor

6. Excessive wealth

7. Creating poverty

More here.

I don't even want to get into what I see wrong with more than a couple of these, but rest assured there is no way in hell I will be making my children feel bad especially about numero uno. Screw that noise.

In other news, I've been carrying a migraine along for about 6 days now. The meds I've been given help control the pain to a small degree (at least I'm not vomiting or wishing I was dead or wishing I could just rip my eyes out of their sockets in the hopes of relieving the pressure) but the numbness is still there as well as occasional facial spasm. I bet you all wanted to know that. Call me the Tick.

Maybe the migraines are a result of God punishing me for using birth control. Oh, the humanity.

Time to rest. Later, taters!

1 Comments


SPOON!

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.