2

Adventures in stupidity

Posted by Slowplum on 2/04/2008 11:12:00 PM in , , , , , ,
I'm pondering the wisdom of using hair dye I randomly found in our house.

Of course... I'm only pondering it now, as the dye is setting in to my hair.

The things I do to cure boredom / procrastinate from council reporting.

Also, I think I may be addicted to the smell of Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme. No fooling, that stuff is awesome.

I have more to say, but I really should get to starting that reporting, and I have about 20 minutes to kill before I have to rinse anyway. When I have time, I'll talk about my mom, my son, my daughter, my work, and the books I've read (someone who reads this is probably anticipating remarks about a book so that they can be smug and say "I told you so". Not naming names or anything).

2 Comments


Yeah, the prez sent me an email "reminding" me of the council meeting, never minding the fact that I'm not on council. Just TRY to suck me into the vortex! Have, uh, fun. I heard there will be food...


Probably because the head of the school board is coming tonight. Did I ever tell you that he was my history teacher in high school? True story.

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.