0

You can stand under my umbrella

Posted by Slowplum on 10/03/2007 10:02:00 AM in ,
It's been drizzling dreary for the past few days. This does nothing to help my current mood.

K is still feeling under the weather, but ok to go to school now as his massive fever has broken. Of course, today is a PA day though so that gives him some extra time to recuperate.

Last night's parent council meeting was... very interesting. I could say more but - it would take too long, and I think all that needed to be said was said. In the end there were victories for certain parties, and a little disappointment for other certain parties, that all in all was pleasing to see.

This Friday I'm going out with a bunch of cool moms to celebrate pre-thanksgiving madness, or somesuch. Awesome.

Time to get ready for work.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.