1

Psycho Killer, Qu'est-ce que c'est?

Posted by Slowplum on 10/15/2007 05:41:00 PM in , , ,
S gave me my anniversary present early, in a tit-for-tat motion, since it arrived on our doorstep today. And the gift is -- all three books about Dexter by Jeff Lindsay. He knows what a massive fan of the show (confession: also find Michael C. Hall to be a total badass hottie) and I've been very curious to see if the books go in the same direction. He said he had a hell of a time trying to find hardcover versions of all three, and apologised that he had to settle for paperback for the first two. I love that he was all worried about that.

1 Comments


Fa-fa-fa-fa-fuh-fa-fafa-fa-fa. When you're done with two and three, I'd love to give them a go.

Hey, I'll help your MIL with her Potter book report. Muh-waa-waa-waaaa.

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.