0

goodbye ruby tuesday

Posted by Slowplum on 7/17/2007 11:01:00 AM in , , , ,
So I have the week off this week. Yesterday we went swimming at the Lion's Pool - in spite of my dislike of public pools, we went. The kids had a blast, and that was the whole point, amen.

Today we were supposed to go to the beach but it's too overcast, so it's going to be a lazy day inside I think. That's fine by me... I suppose I could do a spring clean of the kids' rooms, but what fun is that? I've been overtaxing myself in all areas. I need the rest time.

Plus there's been a lot of drama going on all over the damn place and I need a break from that as well.

Ok, time to go do nothing things, except I'll probably snap and do the dishes and ten tons of laundry because I'll feel guilty for doing nothing things.

My baby boy turns seven this Saturday. Freaky!

Also, we're probably going to that Potter Fest thing, the kids won't shut up about it and it'll be amusing I'm sure.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.