0

Happy Wednesday

Posted by Slowplum on 7/04/2007 10:13:00 AM in , , ,
So S came home drunk at about 8 pm last night. He ended up going to FIL's place and got drinks poured down his throat, but nobody had the decency to feed him, so he came home roaring drunk. FIL & one of FIL's friends had to walk him home - and they live around the block. What does that tell you, friends? Exactly.

He was so drunk he was snoring with his eyes open on the couch. I sent the kids to bed and then took on the task of getting him up the stairs - no easy feat, I assure you. He kept swaying backward and thank god he kept righting himself because if he fell back there would be no stopping him and I'd be a pile of broken bones at the bottom of the stairs right now. Got him a bucket and some ginger ale, and came back down to continue watching CSI.

I really like the original CSI. I'm not a big fan of the spin-offs.

I ended up staying up till almost 4 am writing. Something I haven't done in a long while but I had found some old notes for a story I was working on, and got to typing them out to try and string the pieces of thought together.

S got up around 6 am not feeling well at ALL. I wish I could say I feel sorry for him, but I don't. I'm sorry but nobody made him drink that much that fast. I'm not calling the kettle black here - I wouldn't expect his sympathy either. I did make sure that there was plenty of cold juice and water in the fridge for him this morning, heck I even made his lunch for him so all he'd have to do is pull it out of the fridge and take it to work. But I'm well past the point of holding his head when he's sick.

Bleh, it's raining. And I'm tired. And I'm secretly hoping that soccer practice is cancelled tonight so I can rest. Tomorrow I have a gathering to go to, which I'm looking forward to as it's being held by a friend I haven't seen since October I think.

Time to go putter around for 15 minutes before work. Ciao

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.