0

I'm The Illest Motherfucker From Here To Gardena

Posted by Slowplum on 5/01/2007 09:29:00 PM in , ,
Little K loves the Beastie Boys, so I managed to entice him into going to the clinic tonight by promising to play some in the car.

He's had a mad rash all over himself since Sunday night - we aren't sure - the doctors aren't sure - so we're taking him for blood tests in the morning.

It's just awful. I feel so bad for the little guy.

As a result he can't go to school until the rash is gone. Which is fine for this week since S is on afternoons, but if it's still around come next week I'm fucked.

C is fine though.

This weekend is her Brownies camping thing, but I already told her if K isn't better by then or if we don't have a good handle on what's going on, she may not be going (because I can't go. Look it's a long story, and it isn't that I don't trust her with strangers or whatever, but trust me I have good reason behind this).

Ok I'm tired and have a million things to do.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.