2

mmm sulphrous!

Posted by Slowplum on 4/15/2006 09:19:00 PM
I have been burping up sulphur all day and in a bit of gastric pain. This is the first time I've felt this way since having had my gall bladder removed back in January of last year. After talking with the cool cats at telehealth it was suggested that it was probably due to all the craptastic vomiting & such I did earlier in the week when I had the flu - my stomach is still sorting itself out and now that my little friend the gall bladder is gone the stomach has to work a little harder to get itself back together again.

That's well and good but I really hate the taste of sulphur.

My recent blogging has been really gross, healthwise, which I could apologize for but hey nobody is forcing you to read it.

So when I was all sick and weak on the couch staring limply at the television and praying for either death or a miracle on Tuesday night, I watched Anchorman. The next morning a friend was kind enough to take my kids to school and then I ended up having to drag myself to work anyway because they were short on people. I'm a team player so of course I went. Bleh. So then by the afternoon I'm sort of feeling ok but not really and the boss is talking about a movie with one of my coworkers and then I realize, the movie he was talking about? Anchorman. We both ended up saying "You stay classy, San Diego" at the same time and it was so odd that he watched the exact same movie the night before.

Jayne hat is coming along swimmingly hurrah!

This must be a week for the name Jayne/Jane. I'm reading "Jane of Lantern Hill" again. Yes it's a kids' book. Yes it's a million years old. Yes it's one of L.M. Montgomery's lesser known books. Yes I realize I'm no longer twelve. Hush.

Skyyyyyyyyy rockets in flight! Afternoon delight! Aaaaaaaaafternoon delight!

I now have that song stuck in my head because of making reference to Anchorman.

Time to tidy up and think of clever places to hide eggs that the cat can't get into but the kids can.

You stay classy, San Diego.

2 Comments


the dish is called Tom Nurr...beef salad...although the dish I had no salad in it. Check out my blog for more details.


hello...I actually left you two messages..one was on an older blog you had...
I want to add you to my link/page too, but I don't know how to do it. Can you tell me how to do it? No rush. Thanks.

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.