0

Mmm stew

Posted by Slowplum on 2/05/2006 04:25:00 PM
I made stew today! Mmm. I am also very tired.

Ever have one of those dreams where first off, it's in the first-person (being that you are an active participant in the dream, rather than an on-looker) and secondly, when you wake up, you feel even MORE tired? Like you've been busy working the whole time? Yeah. That was me last night.

Part of the dream was really creepy in that a war was called, and I was listening to the radio and I kid you not, I was listening to Adolf Hitler's voice speaking to people, and it was in German but I totally understood it. I could not tell you to save my life now that I am awake what was said, but in the dream it was clear as day.

So my job is going well. The people there are really nice... it's kind of like being on another planet actually because they are all proactive and team-work oriented, and a billion other things that my previous place of employ was not. They actually broke into applause when an announcement was made about a tax bill balancing out perfectly the first audit in... yeah. It's funny.

I work 8:30 to 5 for now, but on the 27th I move on to the help desk end of things, which will change my hours and also change what exactly I'm doing. All I'm really doing now is keying keying keying. Which is fine, it gets me used to some of their terminology as well as gets me understanding the tax aspect of mortgages a little better (holy CRAP do some people have high taxes... seriously!).

This post is sounding boring and I apologise for that.

When I'm not busy saving the world war and filing tax entries, I'm reading whatever I can get my hands on.

Can we say too many projects? Yes. Yes we can.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.