0

Schooool

Posted by Slowplum on 9/06/2005 11:10:00 AM
Today is C's first day of Grade 2. We dropped her off at the school and I checked out her classroom... The teacher seems nice but firm. That is a good combination for that grade I'm thinking.

Then K & I went and got a snack and came home and played Madagascar on the gamecube.

Now I have to figure out lunch.

This stay at home thing is... interesting. Though I still feel like I am missing something. I don't know.

My dad told me over the weekend that my boss approached him and asked him if I'd be interested in training people some time in the future... oh boy did I laugh at that. I have a feeling that the person who made the decision to let me go (neither of my bosses made that decision, fyi, and both were pretty pissed about it) is starting to feel my absence in the sort of way that may cost him his job in the long run.

Anyway. I told dad that if my boss grows a pair and asks me himself, and is willing to meet my terms, then I'm in.

Ok, off to make some home-made pizza!

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.