0

Schooool (take two)

Posted by Slowplum on 9/07/2005 09:25:00 AM
Today was K's first day of Senior Kindergarten. He was quite miserable though because his molars are coming in and he wanted to bring his blanket and teddy bear and I said no, Mr. Bear has to stay home and keep me company while he's at school. He seemed to be okay with that.

He was also ultra-excited to show his Spongebob Squarepants backpack off to his teacher. His teacher is an absolute gem and I loved her when she taught C in SK so I know what to expect.

I had more to say but one, I have a nasty hangnail on one of my fingers which is making it difficult to type, and two, I have a bit of a headache probably due to lack of sleep. I haven't slept much the past two nights for some odd reason. Probably the change in season bringing it about, but definitely not a habit to be forming.

I might go to the library later today, I might not. This having time to just myself without being sick or otherwise engaged is taking some getting used to.

I haven't said much with regards to the tragedies occuring in the south because it's all been said before, and I really hate the futile feeling I get. I can't donate blood to red cross because they won't take it anymore, and while I've donated money, I don't feel like it's enough.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.