0
Posted by Slowplum on 7/14/2005 06:36:00 AM
So we went to go see Fantastic Four last night and I had to leave halfway through the movie to go throw up and then I just went home. SO & the kids say the rest of the movie was pretty good. I'm not sure why I got sick... I'm guessing something I ate. In any case I lay like a limp noodle on my couch for the rest of the night. And I'm all mad because I was really looking forward to seeing the movie, and what I'd seen was pretty good, and grrr.

L's getting married this weekend, it should be fun & the kids are pretty excited because they were invited too.

I considered calling in sick today, because my stomach is still doing weird things, but I'd rather go in and be sent home than call in.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.