0

good day

Posted by Slowplum on 7/03/2005 10:31:00 AM
Yesterday was a very, very good day.

Got to sleep in a little as kids were tuckered out from the previous night's festivites & fireworks. The fireworks display was pretty darn good as well, so I expect my taxes to go up next month to pay for the things. haha.

My mom called sometime yesterday morning asking if she & my dad could take the kids to visit her sister and her sister's kids. I said sure so we packed their bags and dropped them off. Then SO & I went out for lunch at Crabby's and sat on the patio gorging on ribs and salad and drinks under the warm sun. I got my first sunburn from it in I don't know how long. Usually I don't get much color AT ALL no matter what I do.

After lunch we went downtown and looked through all the shops, just window-shopping basically. We spent a great deal of time in Family & Company. That store is full of fun stuff.

After that we came home and just more or less relaxed the day away. It was so nice and I don't recall the last time he & I actually had TIME to do anything together so it was nice.

I got to sleep in today again too, hooray!

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.