0

on birthdays and tooth fairies

Posted by Slowplum on 5/16/2005 08:48:00 PM
C turned 7 today. She also woke up to one less tooth!

I want to share something with you that I discovered in her "tooth fairy pillow". It was a little note tucked inside that said "Dear Tooth Faery I want you to have this love your pal C ps turn over mesag." on the other side it said "It... is... a.... coat..." just like that with the dots. She had tucked a little barbie jacket inside the note. She was worried the tooth fairy would be cold with all the bad weather we've had.

It is for that reason and thousands more that I love her to bits.

I made her her favorite breakfast: chocolate chip pancakes. I cut them into hearts and that made her day like the dickens. Her teacher drew a charicature of her with her one-less-tooth grin and had each of her classmates say something that they liked about her. Then her teacher wrote it down and C got to bring it home with her at the end of the day.

I have more to say but never enough time to say it. I'm working crazy hours again, and am drawing the conclusion that I cannot in good conscience quit in September like initially planned, because SO's knees are going to hell in a handbasket doing the job he is doing, and I'd much rather he take on a job that gives a little less pay, and me keep working where I am. What's a little stress if my husband will be able to walk without pain?

I'm having little panicky moments because his workplace is turning everything helter-skelter, as far as their shifts go. We'll have to find new babysitting and I don't know what to do because I have this issue with trust especially when it comes to my kids and who gets to care for them. Call me crazy but it's true.

Ok time to go.

Forgot to post this yesterday (16th) so I'm cheating and putting that date down anyway. neener neener.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.