0

7 girls between 6 and 7 for 2 hours in an afternoon can make anyone crazy.

Posted by Slowplum on 5/14/2005 04:57:00 PM
Just finished up C's birthday party. Her real birthday is May 16th but Monday parties suck so we made it for Saturday before. We played various games I made up on the fly

- I cut a hole in a shoebox turned it over and made them see how many out of 6 plastic golf balls they could get in
- I made up a game "plink" with various circles on a big piece of bristol board in various sizes worth different points and put hello kitty stickers on my dollar store poker chips and each kid had to see how many points they could rack up.
- I cut up a big orange circle and big white petal-shaped pieces and we played pin the petal on the daisy

Then I had terra cotta pots with their names in sticker on it and big lady bug and buzzy bee metallic stickers all over and picked up various seeds and dirt and let them go to town planting their own flowers to take home.

Cake and ice cream and balloon fights and screaming and whooboy am I ever tired. I stayed up later than usual to watch House of Flying Daggers and then couldn't get to sleeep because K kept talking in his sleep so I stayed up watching crap movies all night and now I'm uber exhausted and I cannot believe I used the word uber in a sentence.

I've got a case of the blues coming on due to PMS and also nothing going right lately. I had made plans to visit my cousin V on the 28th and those may be going down the tubes due to babysitting issues. I'm hoping maybe I can see her the May 2-4 instead... will have to call later. I will send a note with my Aunt DPk since she's down here and all...

ok time to pass out.

MY DAUGHTER IS ALMOST SEVEN OMG! PANIC ATTACK!

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.