0

Jober as a sudge.

Posted by Slowplum on 5/30/2005 06:22:00 PM
Ok so. Last entry was pretty damn funny.

Woke up still drunk at 8 am. Finally sobered up around noon... just in time to drive 1-1/2 hrs to my cousin L's bridal shower. She got some really nice stuff!

I got her a Wedgwood oval Queen's Plain serving platter (click link to see what pattern looks like) from Bradshaw's because I knew that of all the things on her list she coveted that the most. I also got her a gorgeous sake set that came with a little tray and bamboo storage crate that was just lovely. And Zoodles. You read that right: I purchased for my darling L a can of Zoodles. It is her comfort food. :)

It was nice to see my family and all, and it sort of made me wish I lived a little closer. But I like the city I live in and would not want to move at this point.

My cousin V was looking well which gave me a little bit of relief because I've been really worried about her lately. She knows why.

Took the kids to see Madagascar on Saturday and you know, I really enjoyed it. It was just me and them and they were so excited and of course ate almost all their popcorn before the movie even started, but I love seeing their faces when they are anticipating something they've been looking forward to for a long time.

The movie wasn't half bad either. It was a good mix of kid humor & adult humor. The animation was campy but fun. The lemurs were pretty interesting...

I had more to say but I'm about to get the kids to C's first soccer game. I'll write about K's first game on my next entry. Boy was it a doozy. He is going to be awesome once he figures out he shouldn't swan-dive for the ball, throw it out of the kids' way so he can kick it, and actually stop when the ref blows the whistle. He's a pretty aggressive player but also pretty mindful - not once did he push or pull on a kid.

Ok time to go for reals.

ps ailie check yr email sometime, i sent you a pledge.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.