0

Toothy!

Posted by Slowplum on 1/05/2005 08:48:00 PM
My daughter just lost her first tooth all on her own! She'd already had to have one pulled by the dentist because her adult tooth was growing in behind it, but this one fell out all on its own! There I was, reading "Ramona and her Father" because we'd finished "Harriet the Spy", and she went to take a sip of water from her water bottle and she started squealing MY TOOTH MY TOOTH MOMMY LOOK LOOK ITS IN THE BOTTLE and she scrambled with her little fingers to get it out.

Then she had to write about it in her journal. Yes she keeps one in a very cool princess box with jewels and everything.

I love it that she gets so excited about it. I wish I were a kid again sometimes.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.