0

i want

Posted by Slowplum on 1/25/2005 08:05:00 AM
these shoes.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

that is all.

i'm starting to feel much better, thank you for all the well wishing. the belly button is still causing me concern, but i'm sure the surgeon will just tell me i'm being paranoid etc.

i get tired and achey really quickly as well, and lying down isn't comfortable unless i have thirty bajillion pillows around me. i stopped taking the pain meds 3 days after the operation because they made me sluggish and a lovely variety of other things. the pain is liveable, i have a pretty high threshold, it's just the quick tiredness that gets me.

fortunately i have two more weeks to get my act together.

i had a dream about work last night that warped somehow into taking some german people to a local italian restaurant but the people were actually time travelling monsters that sucked people out of their current lives and displaced them. there was this one old man that kept telling me "see, i told you we should have gone to the pub" and the old woman beside him said "but dear they have free ice cream here!"

yeah. that's what i thought too.

ok off to do stuff or probably just go back to sleep.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.