0

things and stuff

Posted by Slowplum on 2/10/2004 08:58:00 PM
i suck because i don't give myself enough time to write anymore.

i applied for the job after talking to nice bossaman and he said "go for it, nothing ventured nothing gained" so hooray for nice boss! let's hope cranky boss doesn't go ballistic if i get the job. let's hope i get the job so i won't care if he goes ballistic anyway. ha!

i was so sick yesterday i wanted to die. i was literally hanging by a thread at work all day. i came home and lay down on the couch and wished for death. i kept feeling like i had to vomit but nothing would come. then my kids came and jumped on me and that made me feel even worse. i had to literally crawl into the kitchen to get them supper. don't ask me why SO didn't make them anything to eat, it is a very sore spot with me right now.

i ended up staying in a half-sleep on the couch all night. SO and K came downstairs and said "yeah it's 7 am now" so i got up to go call in sick, and then i decided i would rather go in to work than have to call my boss and call in sick. so i went in anyway and by the afternoon i was fine again. but it was rough going.

crazy or dedicated. you decide.

been rearranging the house some. i'm going stir crazy with this winter weather. it is really depressing me.

JPk, i'm sorry i didn't order anything from your party. i was 1) broke 2) not remembering what i wanted to get. i hear it was a lot of fun. sorry i missed it.

i did way too much work today. i started at 7:15 and didn't get home till a little after six. i feel drained. and it's like all the different areas i do work for all ganged up on me at once. gah. total frenzy and i HATE that.

i am currently missing american idol because the tv is going nutso.

i miss having a kittycat. i still resent my parents for putting mine to sleep instead of giving him back to me. i told them i wanted him back and they refused to give him up to me and then they got tired of taking care of him so they put him down? bastages.

valentine's day is coming up, oh goody. /sarcasm. i fucking hate this holiday. if you want to be romantic, DO IT ON YOUR OWN TERMS. do not rely on a holiday to make up for the rest of the year. yes i am a cynical bitch. don't bother trying to tell me all the good things about it. i've heard it all, baby. don't mean shit.

i'm going to a gala event on the 29th. it is to support our local women's shelter. well my name was drawn for a free hairstyle/nails/makeup for the night of the gala. and the lady i am going with (because SO wouldn't be caught dead going to a faux oscar party even if it is for a good cause, because he hates dressing up THAT much) she won the limo ride! so we are going in style. this is exciting to me because i never go anywhere interesting lately, i've never been to this, it's a free meal, it's a free ride, i like the oscars, and i actually won something, which never, ever happens to me. ever. unti now. :)

ok tired and beginning to see stars.

byebyenow.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.