0

don't. wanna.

Posted by Slowplum on 2/16/2004 06:36:00 AM
I really, really don't want to go to work today.

But! I have Wednesday off, mostly because I have a Walk for MS brunch to help host, but that's only in the morning. At noon I will be lunching with my favorite girl S. And then in the afternoon I'll be visiting KF who I literally haven't seen or spoken with in MONTHS. So I'm looking forward to that.

Also this week there will be the start of interview for that internal job I applied for. Gah! I'm nervous about it and really really hoping I get it. Less stress? Hells yes.

C went to a bowling party for her little friend Z's birthday yesterday. It was glow in the dark bowling and she had a blast! I actually got to sit down and natter with one of the moms there for a little while. Then I headed over to William's for coffee with ME while C enjoyed her time with her friends. Picked her up around six and came home. The grab bags for the party were quite neat. Z's mom JZ is an avid sewer. So she made the bags the stuff came in. Each little girl got a barbie dress (made by her? C says yes) as well. Also in the bags: a kaleidoscope, magnetic paper dolls, cookies, candies, a powerpuff girls keyring, a little coin purse, a new pencil, a little writing pad, some stickers, a bag of chips, and a coupon for one free game for the bowling lane.

So of course now C wants a bowling party for her birthday... this happens every time. She goes to a party and wants the same thing for her party. So technically she's changed her mind at least three times since December.

Did I mention I don't wanna?

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.