0
Posted by Slowplum on 12/11/2001 10:02:00 AM

It's my bruddah's birthday today. He is a whole 24 years old! Yowch. Tempis fugit.
Went out krimmis shopping this weekend, how painful. It was disturbing and depressing because every store we went to seemed to be filled with utter crap. Half the stuff I don't see how kids would take any joy in them. I yearn for simpler days. And I'm only 25. How pathetic is that?

We've had our tree up for a few weeks now. My daughter is Christmas hungry and has been asking for Santa since August. She is only 3. Imagine how she will be in upcoming years? Right now I enjoy the fact because she isn't after the toys she just loves to see the decorations up and to do fun things like bake our own ornaments and whatnot. I'm no 50's cookies mom but sometimes I can be crafty. This is one of those times.

I long for snow (I must be crazy for saying that but I do!) and snow isn't coming. People are predicting a mild winter. I just think the seasons are shifting more and more every year. So in essence in the future Christmas will be celebrated in autumn.

My I am long-winded today. I shall stop for now.



0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.