0
Posted by Slowplum on 12/31/2001 05:31:00 AM
I'm wearing the same grin, I take it all on the chin
I still believe everything that I read
and sometimes it's hard, sometimes it's harder
sometimes it's on sale, sometimes it never fails
I have a psychic and she says I'm lonely
she says my destiny is turning out all wrong
so now I just sit here and think of meaningful things to say

Having man troubles. Oi.
 
I would like someone to explain to me why it is that when one gets married, suddenly communication goes out the window and you just end up shutting up instead of saying whatever the fuck it is that is eating at you?

I am honest enough to say that sometimes I do it too. But not near as often as he does. I will tell him if i am sad/mad/glad/whatever about whatever but he does not and I don't know why this is. We used to talk about everything and now we talk about the nothing things. You know, work kids bills groceries. There is more to me than this.

Symbolistic white walls surround me and you
every single day I am cheap and see through

And it is crushing my spirit to see myself being cut off at the knees whenever I ask him why he is so grumpy all the time and why I feel like I am walking on eggshells around him now. I am afraid to speak my mind because I don't want to bother him, he seems so depressed and he isn't telling me why. I can only speculate and if anyone reading this really knows me they know that sometimes my speculations can be dangerous because they go places that they shouldn't go and it causes me to be more upset.

I just don't know what to do anymore.
 

It's all right now
take the world and make it yours again 
 

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.