Posted by Slowplum on 5/22/2001 04:38:00 PM
Don't project
Don't connect
Protect
Don't expect
Suggest

U2, Numb

So today I caved and finally decided to start using the account I set up at blogger. Much as I love putting my own weblogs together from scratch, this is nice too, because I can update this from wherever, instead of waiting until I'm home and at my comp with all my ftp info and stuff.

Anyway, this past weekend was a long weekend in Canada. We all get Monday off. Well most of us. I got to go to work and answer the phone and explain to everyone else on the planet that "you see, in Canada, where I happen to be, it is a holiday, so no one else is here. Why am I here? Good question. I have things to do. Call so-and-so tomorrow. Yes. Ok. Bye." Why is it that we are expected to keep on the up-and-up with events and holidays in other countries, but it isn't reciprocated? I just don't get that. Oh well.




Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.