0

If I'm ugly, then so are you

Posted by Slowplum on 9/08/2009 09:15:00 AM
I'm not a big fan of Sugababes, in fact I'd never heard of them before this morning, but someone linked me this video for a song called Ugly... and it was nice to see an uplifting type of song. I'm raising a daughter who is coming full blast into that point in her life where she's finding out the hard way that girls can be bitches, yes every last one of us, and it's important to drive home to her the "so what, I'm awesome, the rest of you suck, neener neener" attitude. Nothing hurts more than being teased for being yourself. So I guess this video is for her. (not able to embed, so click the link, and yes it's safe for work). The song isn't all that spectacular but I like its message.


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.