0

Back to school already?

Posted by Slowplum on 9/05/2009 07:27:00 PM
Kids have been back to school since Sept 1, unlike the rest of CANADA, they had to start early. Boo-urns according to them, HIP HOP HOORAY according to me. Don't get me wrong, I love my little ones dearly; they've just been slowly driving me bonkers over the summer.

It's been a busy one, too. There is more on that but I'm tired and have a ton of stuff to do.

One of the ton of stuff I have had to do is make a new site for my in-laws' business. Click here if you are curious.

I had more to write and had every intention to do so but I've been staring at the screen for about 10 minutes no, a clear sign that this endeavor will turn out ot be fruitless. I'll try again later when my brain decides to reconnect. Cheers.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.