0

Still breathing

Posted by Slowplum on 10/07/2008 06:18:00 PM
Still breathing, sort of. Life threw me a curveball when I tried to pretend that I was totally healthy again and I ended up getting driven home from work by my boss and then my husband literally had to drag me in the house and I collapsed on the couch because I couldn't walk - it was like I was drunk - and my legs wouldn't move the way I needed them to.

Doctor is of course no help as he is all "we've done xyz testing, I don't know what else to say" and "try gravol for that vertigo" and "I don't know how to fix the ear ringing or the arms feeling like lead weights". Awesome possum. Yay for socialized medicine and a lack of available doctors (thus negating any efforts to find a new one).

Ok back to bed. Just a small update - I'm using twitter more than anything else because basically it's only 140 characters and takes very little effort to update.

How is everyone reading this? Hope all is well. Love to all.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.