0

And on the other end of the bipolar spectrum that is my life these days:

Posted by Slowplum on 10/15/2008 06:54:00 PM
Holy Snapping Duck Do! I just opened mine eyes, and lo! I have not updated this since long before Shakespeare wast a boy... You would not believe how heavy that rock really is. But I'm sorry you'll just have to take my word for it..

I am totally exhausted with discovering time doesn't stand still, watching Dexter, just generally being a hindrance to society in general, my day is passing in a blur from crawling out of bed at 6.30 to 11pm at which point I fall asleep on the couch. I am looking at rectifying this. life happens.

I won't promise anything to you but I will write something that makes sense soon. Well, I'll try. This is for my ever faithful, devoted public..

generated from Lazy Bloggers Post thingie

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.