1

tick tock, where did summer go?

Posted by Slowplum on 8/09/2007 06:30:00 PM in , ,
I'm not sure. But it seems to have passed quickly. My friend's wedding is in a little over 2 weeks now - I'm dying for it to be over with, but at the same time don't want it to come because it means summer is almost over.

Work has been a bit harried and they've had me come in full time the past week - they want me full time for the rest of the summer if I want it, or whatever days I am willing to work it. I don't know what to think about that. The extra coin would be good, but then again - would it?

I have to talk to S about it I guess.

Sleepy. Need a long hot bath.

1 Comments


Are the kids cool with you having extra hours? Mine don't seem to care if I'm home or not these days.

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.