0

Yay she is here!

Posted by Slowplum on 8/27/2005 10:12:00 AM
L is here! She arrived last night just in time for supper. SO made a delicious Portuguese roast and the meat was just nicely the fall-apart kind. Mmmm.

Then she offered to hang out with the kids while SO & I went to the wake. We got home @ nine and she had them nicely tucked in bed and read to and teeth brushed. What a darling.

Then we drank froooty wine and ate ketchup chips and watched Kung Fu Hussle. Yes. Because we are awesome.

She got me a gorgeous journal for my belated bday present because she knows that I hold back when writing entries here, and that I have about sixty paper journals all full (I've been writing in a journal since I was twelve, and have every one) but haven't done any journalling on paper in a long time.

Today I think we are going to go through the shops downtown, maybe visit my mom for a while and then go to Blythe to watch "I'll be home before midnight" OR we could go to a friend's housewarming BBQ OR we could just hang out and watch old movies and scrapbooking and more wine. Mmm.

L is one of those people that make you feel like home.

Ok. Time to go shower or something.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.