0

green goo

Posted by Slowplum on 3/06/2005 06:12:00 AM
http://www.livejournal.com/community/pearlswine/39930.html

hehehee.

bleh, i don't want to go in today. my head feels like a balloon, a big balloon filled with green goo that is slowly leaking out of my nose. what a mental picture! ha!

i've literally gone through three boxes of 300-sheet kleenex in the past 2-1/2 days. my nose is raw and my head is achey and i'm still going in to work anyway, because the only thing better than calling in sick is GOING in sick and infecting everybody else. take that, buggers, you all deserve it for all the times you've come in sick and talked into my face with your runny noses and sneezing and watery eyes and ashen faces!

this not caring thing is kind of fun.

i'd kill for a cup of tea right now. and a kruller, god i love krullers.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.