0

not shutting down after all

Posted by Slowplum on 9/17/2004 07:52:00 PM
We've been acquired by two rather large investment corporations, so hooray! Or somesuch. Someone on our Lean team tried to figure out the amount of money lost wasting 45 minutes on a global announcement via speakerphones but then his brain broke. Because it was that much.

Five minutes after the announcement, an email was transmitted that more or less told us the exact same thing, and took less time to read.

You could almost hear our former CEO laughing as he rolled around in the money.

I was going to say something witty but I've forgotten.

Guess who has a cold now? Maybe it was the lack of sleep thing getting me down or something but I sound like a brandy-swigging chain-smoking lounge singer.

I gave out two random coffees today for my random act of kindness and in return I got a free pizza from my boss and was treated to Dairy Queen by the director of HR.

Oh! I got new boots! They are hella sexy and comfortable. On sale! *swoon*

Ok time for Nyquil or something and some bedrest.

Nighty night.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.