0
Posted by Slowplum on 6/02/2004 08:44:00 PM
Tonight was C's first game. It was a lot of fun and the kids are too too funny. No such thing as positions; just a giant swarm around the ball with a few trailing behind. Like bees or something.

Might have some issues with a couple aggressive kids; might have bigger issues with aggressive parents. Hrmmm.

The head coach R is a good guy and knows his stuff. I am very relieved.

Ook. Now I'm tired.

Tomorrow is a visit to Storybook Gardens with C's class. I was going to bring K too but I need to keep my wits about me so I don't lose anyone else's child. We'll go as a family later on in the summer I think.

I should really be cancelling out all together because I still feel like a huge brick is on my chest and I tire out easily... but they would be short on parents and that just isn't cool

o well

Now I'm off to go see if I can con someone into going to sky to get the spiroc blade (that will only make sense to like, three of you)

laters

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.