0
Posted by Slowplum on 6/14/2004 08:05:00 PM
It is interesting to note that Beatles songs are a sure way to put my son to sleep.

Main offenders:

Here Comes the Sun
You Never Give Me Your Money
Dear Prudence
Yesterday
Rocky Raccoon.

He finds it soothing or something. He is currently asleep in my lap. He is almost getting too big to cuddle in my lap like this... I'm soaking it up for what it's worth. There is something about a sleeping child that gives me a peaceful feeling. Which is exactly what I needed after a yucky work day.

Also a little almost-4-yr-old boy's snore is pretty funny.

Another wonderful thing about K: spontaneous hugs and "I love you"s.

Also interesting to note, C prefers the crooning of Leonard Cohen when she is feeling sleepy. In particular, the song Suzanne.

Ok time to put the big lug in his bed.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.